Storage solutions are integral to safeguarding property, saving space, and enabling efficient business operation and construction, as well as much more. Storage containers and trailers are used in countless industries, including education, restaurants, hotels, construction and general contracting, healthcare, and retail organizations. They can even be used for creative purposes, such as mobile offices, temporary workspaces, and special events. Storage On-Site would like to offer a scholarship opportunity to one student each year who will be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate-level higher education program. While storage is not something students typically study in school, students pursuing courses of study in fields such as construction, agriculture, business, or any other relevant area can apply for this opportunity.
Storage On-Site is offering an annual scholarship opportunity of $500 to one student who demonstrates interest in pursuing a course of studies that they can demonstrate is relevant to the space of commercial and/or industrial storage solutions.
Who Can Apply?
Any undergraduate or graduate student enrolled in an accredited college, university, or graduate school can apply. Proof of enrollment is required.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
- Submit an essay of 1000+ words that answers the following question: Why are dependable storage solutions important? Include your ideas about creative purposes for which you might use a storage trailer or container, as well as commercial purposes pertinent to your intended course of study. For example, if you are hoping to study agriculture, you could write about farm-based uses for reliable storage.
- Essay submissions open February 1st, 2021 and close September 1st.
- All submissions should be sent to email@example.com as a .doc or .docx file.
- Please include “Scholarship Essay Submission” in the subject line of your email.
- Non-original essays will be disqualified. This includes essays previously published online in any format.
- Essays will be judged based on originality and development of ideas in response to the theme.
- The winner will be notified via email.
Personal information and essays will not be shared with third parties and are for internal use only.